Bulky and expensive radar guns are now a thing of the past. The Pocket Radar Classic All-Purpose Speed Radar Gun can be used for measurement in traffic safety, radio controlled hobbies, motor sports, and much more. You decide what to measure and when, using one of 2 modes - snapshot or repeating - to accurately monitor the speed of runners, vehicles, radio controlled planes/cars and other large moving objects from 7-375 MPH (11-600 KPH).
These versatile Radar Guns from Pocket Radar are used by professionals and amateurs worldwide. Current Pocket Radar Classic Compact Personal K-Band Radar Gun owners include world-record holders, traffic engineers, hobbyists, parents and others interested in speed. It has received multiple industry awards including the Consumer Electronic Show's (CES) "Innovation Honoree in Personal Electronics" award. The Pocket Radar Classic Radar Gun allows anyone to gather the same accurate speed measurements as owners of other professional radar guns in a smaller, more convenient and affordable package. The hand-held size allows you to take measurements discreetly without alerting drivers or changing the behavior of athletes. Built from the same high-impact plastic as hockey helmets, the Pocket Radar Classic Personal Handheld Radar is rugged enough to perform well in even the most demanding environments.
If you are focused on measuring ball speeds in sports like baseball, softball, tennis, volleyball, lacrosse and cricket, we recommend you check out the Ball Coach radar from Pocket Radar, also available on OpticsPlanet.com.
Features of Pocket Radar Classic Speed Radar PR1000:
- Manual one-button operation.
- Snapshot mode - TAP button for a single speed measurement.
- Repeating mode - HOLD button down for a new speed measurement every 0.75 of a second.
- Memory stores the previous 10 speed readings.
- Powers off after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- For concerned citizens interested in neighborhood street safety, discreetly measure the acceleration and deceleration of cars, vehicles and bikes.
- Preferred radar gun used to measure the acceleration and deceleration of athletes (animals included) running. See the peak speed for: running/sprinting, ice skating, bicycling, skiing, skateboarding and many others, including winter sports.
- Discover the top speeds of radio controlled cars, planes, boats and many more.
- For tripod use, clamp-style smartphone mount is needed.
- Not intended for measuring ball speeds. Not compatible with app.
- the pocket radar gun is small and inconspicuous it's perfect