The Armasight Prometheus-Pro 336 4-16x50mm 30Hz Thermal Imaging Monocular was developed to be the ideal way to take complete advantage of the technology and advancements that they have developed for their uncooled thermal weapon units. Due to design concepts emphasizing shared sub-assemblies, these rugged and extremely well built Thermal Imaging Scopes from the experts at Armasight exhibits a 20/50 gold standard. Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Armasight Prometheus Pro 4-16x50mm Thermal Imaging Monocular is further enhanced by a professional military-grade 50mm Germanium (Ge) objective lens that provides amazing range performance capabilities. the Prometheus 336 4-16x50mm Thermal Image Riflescope can withstand immersion to 20 meters and absorb the most brutal environmental shocks. The Prometheus Pro 336 4-16x50mm Thermal Monocular is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. Armasight has included all of the key bells and whistles found in their Zeus and Apollo Pro series devices including electronic compass and inclinometer. The Prometheus Pro uses a 9-pin multipin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional laser range-finder, external battery pack, multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Prometheus Pro. The Armasight Prometheus Pro 336 Thermal Scope has Bluetooth wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications. The Prometheus Pro is the ideal tool for scouting and target detection where the ambient environment is oriented for concealment. The Armasight 4-16x50 Prometheus Pro 336 Thermal Imager is also an extremely useful tool for viewing scenes through environmental obscurants such as smoke, haze, fog, or dust. For an impressive way to be sure you are equipped with one of the best thermal imaging monoculars available, choose the Armasight 30Hz 4-16x50mm Prometheus Pro 336 Thermal Monocular.
Specifications for Armasight Thermal Imaging Monocular - Prometheus Pro 336:
|Objective Lens Type:||Germanium|
|Type of Focal Plane Array:||FLIR Tau 2|
|Pixel Array Format:||336x256|
|Pixel Size:||17 um|
|Refresh Rate:||30 Hz|
|Display Type:||AMOLED SVGA 060|
|Objective Focal Length:||50 mm|
|Focusing Range:||10 m to inf.|
|Battery Life:||> 6 hr (optional up to 14 hours)|
|Battery:||4 each 123A 3.0VDC or 4 each AA 1.5VDC (Optional Extended Battery Pack with rechargeable batteries (up to 8 hours) or 6 VDC/ 1А external power source)|
|Operating Temperature:||-51 to +57°C (-59 to +134°F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-57 to +85°C (-70 to +185°F)|
|Dimensions:||197 x 76 x 68 mm / 7.7×2.9×2.6 in|
|Weight:||0.60 kg / 1.3 lbs|
Features of Armasight Prometheus Pro 336 Thermal Image Monocular - 4-16x50mm:
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze, fog)
- Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight's 20/50 standard
- Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Objective Germanium Lens Options
- TAU-2 17um Pitch Thermal Sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED Display
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Battery Status Indicator
- Selectable Palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other
- Color Variants
- Wireless 5-button Remote
- Tracking Digital e-Zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x (640x512 only)
- Still Picture and Video Recording Capability (Mounted DVR Option)
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - a digital "Contrast" correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - a "Sharpness" correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) - a "Sky/Sea" enhancement - information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Armasight thermal imagers allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutterless NUC™ (SSN) - In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- Works with Armasight's Enhanced Mobile Applications