The Stone River Gear Ceramic Zirconium Oxide Neck Knife with Paracord Handle and Kydex Sheath is a must-have for any serious, successful hunter. Ideal for dressing game with precision, the Stone River Ceramic Knife with Paracord Handle is also great for utility purposes like cutting cardboard and rope. The ceramic blade won't rust or pit, staying sharp up to 12 times longer than conventional steel, so there's no need for sharpening. The Stone River Ceramic Knife and Sheath from Stone River Gear features a 500-weight rated Paracord handle and rugged Kydex sheath, sure to assist you in any hunting scenario. If you want a Knife that cuts with the precision of a scalpel for yourself or to gift to a loved one, this knife is sure to impress. Next time you shoot down that big buck or hefty hog be sure you dress it with the Stone River Gear Ceramic Zirconium Oxide Knife.
Specifications for Stone River Gear Ceramic Neck Knife with Paracord Handle and Sheath:
|Blade:||Ceramic Zirconium Oxide|
Features of Stone River Gear Ceramic Neck Knife with Paracord Handle and Sheath:
- Ceramic Zirconium Oxide Skinning Blade, 5-1/2" overall, 2" blade
- 500 weight rated Paracord Handle
- Rugged Kydex sheath.
- Ceramic Blades Super Sharp Stay sharp 10-12 times longer than conventional steel
- No Rusting or Pitting
- Compact Light weight.
- Knives come individually boxed in Gift Presentation Box
- light weight
- not prone to corrosion
- if it breaks it is inexpensive enought to to be upset about it
- not made of metal
- blade is sharp and does not dull easliy
- breaks if placed in a bind
- hard to sharpen