Install this RF85 treated Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 Assembled Upper Receiver with 16 inch 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with a Parkerized finish. These AR15 Upper Receivers from Anderson Manufacturing are treated with their exclusive RF-85 technology for faster action, less friction, easy clean-up with soap and water and no lubrication needed. It's not just about the maintenance, though - you'll get tight groupings with practically any ammo you use with the Anderson Manufacturing AR15 RF85 Treated Mil Spec Assembled Upper. Get a solid fitting, low maintenance tactical look for your AR when you upgrade to the Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 RF85 Upper w/Carbine Length Barrel.
Features of Anderson Manufacturing AM-15 RF85 Treated Upper Receiver w/16in 5.56 Carbine Length Barrel:
- RF85 dust cover, forward assist, charging handle, & Nickel Boron bolt carrier group installed.
- RF85 treated upper receiver and barrel for 85% less friction, 23% faster action, cooler operation. Never needs oiling and uses soap and water cleanup.
- M4 feed ramps.
- Upper receiver made from forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, with type III hard black anodized finish and RF85 treatment.
- Upper Receiver is machined to Military Specifications and Standards and can be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. (.458 SOCOM not compatible.)
- The 16-inch 5.56 NATO M4 barrel is made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel with Parkerized finish and RF85 treatment.