The Strike Industries Enhanced Castle Nut and End Plate stands out from the competition in both aesthetics and function. These AR15 Lower Parts by Strike Industries feature a steel castle nut that has been lengthened to match the extended end plate to provide additional support of the receiver extension's threaded area. The extended end plate of the Strike Industries Caste Nut and End Plate Combo includes a quick-detach sling swivel mount that is pushed back and away from the webbing of your primary hand to allow firearm manipulation in tight spaces. Easily drop in and install this Strike Industries Quick-Detach Castle Nut and End Plate on your AR platform rifle!
Specifications for Strike Industries AR QD Enhanced Castle Nut and Extended End Plate:
|Gun Make:||AR Platform|
Features of Strike Industries AR QD Enhanced Castle Nut and Extended End Plate:
- Compared to a standard castle nut and end plate, the fully collapsed position, with most stocks, is eliminated in order to create proper clearance for the QD socket.
- Recommended torque value 40 inch pounds.
- Weight - 1.87 oz.
- Looks great and QD
- well made
- Cool design and light weight
- install easily
- Good Quality, Threaded for detent, plenty of clearance from QD
- easy installation
- Looks aggresive
- Fit & finish, feel and looks
- Quality, color
- improves sling attachment pricy but improves operation when switching from right hand to left hand operation
- Looks, Weight savings
- Castle nut is long, cannot use position one on buffer tube
- pricy but improves operation when switching from right hand to left hand operation
- Doesn't have the locking set screw