The Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver is the perfect building block for a reliable and powerful rifle. Aero Precision machined these AR15 Upper Parts from rugged and lightweight 7075-T6 forged aluminum complete with your choice of finish that enhances corrosion resistance while also increasing strength. Each Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Assembled Picatinny-Profile Upper Receiver includes a pre-installed port door and forward assist, and these receivers are crafted with an angular design for a unique aesthetic and improved performance. These uppers work with standard AR15/M16 components. Create an advanced weapon using the Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Assembled AR15 Upper Receiver to boost your performance in the field or at the range.
Specifications for Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver:
|Fabric/Material:||7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Additional Features:||Works with standard AR15/M16 components, Assembled|
Features of Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver:
- Enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- Includes port door and forward assist
- Reliable Easy to install and use
- Track record
- pre assembled
- Already assembled
- Excellent fit and finish
- deep black anodizing
- billet look but not quite as sharp on the edges..
- Thick lasting FDE anodizing
- Stiff dust cover
- Not good for a 6.5 grendel