The Leapers UTG Low Profile Dual Aiming Rear Sight is precision built from aircraft grade aluminum for superior durability, and a spring-loaded posi-lock design with side plunger release allows for easy flipping and folding of the sight. These AR 15 Iron Sights by Leapers are equipped with a dual aiming aperture that not only boosts your accuracy during normal shooting, but is also ideal for moving target engagements as well as limited visibility shooting environments. Easily installed on a picatinny rail equipped AR platform, the Leapers UTG Flip-Up Dual Aiming Sight guarantees zero retention with a posi-lock plunger coupled with spring activated ball bearings. Make your rear sight as important as your optic with the Leapers UTG Dual Aiming Rear Sight for AR.
Specifications for Leapers UTG Low Profile Flip-Up Rear Sight with Dual Aiming Aperture:
|Included Accessories:||Rear Sight|
Features of Leapers UTG Low Profile Dual Aiming Rear Sight, LP-IRN-MNT-955:
- UTG new gen super slim flip-up rear sight for the AR platform and other long gun applications equipped with a picatinny rail.
- Precision machined from aircraft grade aluminum with black anodize.
- Spring-loaded posi-lock design with side plunger release for positive flipping/folding; compress plunger to unlock and fold down when not in use.
- Robust posi-lock plunger coupled with spring activated ball bearing guarantees zero rentention.
- Complete with dual aiming apertures ideal for moving target engagements and limited visibility or normal firing situations.
- Low profile 3mm locking bolt and mounting deck securely attaches to any picatinny rail.
- Designed to match MNT-755 new gen super slim flip-up front sight on same level plane applications.
- Nicely engineered
- Solid, good sight picture, ease of installation, ease of adjustment
- Value and function
- Well-balanced, extremely durable, highly affordable
- Well made, solid mount.
- quailty at a low price made of quailty aluminum
- Metal/. Strong/ easy to adjust
- Quality & Affordable
- well made, sturdy, good value, easy to use
- They work, excellent machining and coating, hold zero
- High quality
- Low cost
- small size
- easy to zero and to operate
- low profile design
- Well made-sturdy construction
- metal, sturdy, easi to install
- Manual operation
- Not up to field combat longevity
- Not spring loaded (arguable)
- not spring loaded flip-up
- not spring loaded
- potentially weak components
- Not made in America