The wide textured surface of the Strike Industries Extended AR Bolt Catch ensures you'll find it every time, even when wearing gloves or in high-stress situations. These Strike Industries AR15 Parts are machined from durable solid precision cast steel for years of reliable use. The Strike Industries Ergonomic Bolt Catch has a low-profile design that adds a distinctive look to all kinds of receivers. Whether you operate it with your palm or your thumb, strike hard and strike fast with the Strike Industries AR Extended Bolt Catch.
Specifications for Strike Industries Extended Bolt Catch:
Features of Strike Industries Extended Bolt Catch:
- Mil-Spec bolt catch engagement surfaces function with an mil-spec bolt carrier.
- Wide surface area ping pong paddle for faster operation.
- Solid Investment Cast8620 construction, case hardened.
- Widened Bolt Catch lower lever for easier manual locking of BCG to the rear.
- Sleek SI Design fits forged Mil-Spec receivers, and blends well aesthetically with many billet upper and lower receivers.
- Extended bolt catch
- Design, fit, function and colors
- Best on AR 15 lowers
- Works great on AR-15
- EASY INSTALL
- Work great
- wide paddle
- easy to hit
- price and quality
- Fit, function, price
- Quality and Affordable
- Looks Cool on an AR-15
- works as it should
- Operates as designed
- Does not fit all AR lowers
- Doesn't work on Armalite AR-10
- I had to wait about two months Due to a back order
- Lose fitting
- wrong size pin